Saturday, August 9, 2008

Why I blog...

This is the first time I start posting in my very own blog(quite memorable right?). From a virgin in blogging to a nonvirgin in blogging wor. Virginity is like our precious life,once lost it will never come back again. Hopefully I will still remember this faithful day of August 10, 2008 when wake up next morning.

Five reasons I start blogging:
1) Too free, nothing to do
2) Update my whereabouts just in case someone miss me
3) Appreciating the right of expression given to me to be grateful
4) Feel like blogging
5) Simply because I like blogging

This reasons may look simple but they have change my life from a person who does not blogs to someone who blogs.

3 comments:

kailiang said...

tomorrow i promote you in class blog XD

Jeffrey said...

whahaha..2 nd to comment !! =)

skinnybitch♥ said...

OMG!!!!!! ALbert!!! hahahahaha