Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Tour to my apartment

Currently staying at a apartment in University Towers at Umich. It is a small apartment with 3 people in including me. There are two bedrooms, one kitchen, one "restroom"(American term for toilet), and one living room in my apartment. Hopefully I will survive in the apartment until I graduate.

This is my bed, the most important part of my life. (A place where life created for most ppl.....)These are cupboards with mirrors shared by me and my roomate. I sealed the mirrors with present paper due to some feng shui rules.This is my roommate side of the room. His bed is frequently messy . Mt ex-roomate back in Inti is much more tidy. It takes a lot of luck to see him dump his stuff on the bed and go out.This is the kitchen. The sink is small but the utensils are large. Well, this kitchen makes the apartment a not so nice place to live. The fire and water element is linear to each other which means destructions to the occupants. Haiz.......

Finally, this is the restroom of my apaertments. Full of mirrors. I wonder why there are so manhy mirrors around. Must becareful not to break any mirrors to avoid 7 years of bad luck(just being superstitious)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL if jason sees this, u're going to die for one whole year. :p