Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A glimpse of the place I grow up

I went back to the place I spend partially of my time growing up(about 71 % of my little boy time). It is a village somewhere but out of nowhere Bagan Hailam lo. The houses are made by wood and some cement (sort of like a chimera). So dont expect the house there to look nice thought the interior maybe fabulous. Can see the sea everyday in the village. If u fall from the houses, you may end up in the water or mud; depends on your luck. Just a simple scenery of the village.





The ship is white and pink(my favourite color)


The road ahead is dangerous. The hole very big. Some people of who scare of height, avoid looking down because it looks scary at the bottom.You will need to bath at least seven times to clean yourself.
This are mangroove trees( the hutan paya bakau Malaysian go through form primary school to secondary tree) For those who never seen it, take a closer look and appreciate the tree you studied. Apparently, in the geography book, this tree is very useful because it can use to make medicine, natural habitat, catch fish and etc.
I will miss this place. Wont be seeing this place for 2 years++

No comments: