Monday, August 11, 2008

Bye Bye To INTI Nilai





Yesterday was my last day in INTI Nilai. I guess farewells are unavoidable parts of lives.Sooner or later also I have to leave that place. So nothing to feel sad about lo. Just accept the fact.


This is the corridor of the hostel I used to live in. From now onwards, I will not even have the chance to step my foot on it lo. So appreciate ur hostels lo.


This is my hostel room, A1-03. How nostalgic......



This is the empty closet which was once filled with myriad of stuffs. Now the only thing that is left is emptiness except for a orange color plastic bag.



Stuffs ready packed to be brought home. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Brought back few 'cupboards' few weeks ago.


Took picture with my roomate and parents. Going to miss them when I fly to Michigan.Before i went home, I took the last glance with of my hostel.
Bye bye block A. I guess I wont see you again in my life.

No comments: