Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Getting new stuff !!!

Yesterday, i was notified that I can bring 2 bags to the airport 20 kg each. Damn happy. So I went shopping with family. Went to MPH bookstore in Subang Parade to buy textbooks but ended buying three new non-textbook related books. These are the books I purchased.

One classic and two business related books. Wish I am able to finish books before classes start. Then i went Bukit Raja Jusco for second round shopping spree. Didn't really buy anything except for a Rm100 - 0.10 wireless mouse. Out of my expectation. I just told my mum my pink color mouse spoil edi(sad) and i showed her this mouse. She say OK so I buy lo. Suddenly my mum so generouse. Last time one mous RM30 also she say find cheaper alteratives but now change a lot already

It is wireless(need battery) and have nano protection to kill germs. Hopefully it wont kill sperm.At night, my ex-tuition teacher dedicated me a new handphone.A nokia N81. Well, i didn't have the intention to get a new handphone. My N73 still functioning but since it is free so I take onli lo. Thank you very much Mr. Low !!!

No comments: