Sunday, August 10, 2008

Packing for Michigan

Yeah! Going to fly on 15 August to University of Michigan Ann Arbor. Very,very anticipated to see a whole new world with a whole new place. I wonder how life is over there. Hopefully it will be fun.



I pack my bags the other day. However, MAS only allow one bag with maximum 23 kg which is rationally insufficient(arr.....). So I have to unpack my bag and repack it lo. Even worse, I already vacuum my stuff in plastic bags edi. Now need to let out air and vacuum again. Waste of electricity and sound pollution.




This is the vacuum bag I need to unpack. The bag very thin like me. Vaccum all de air inside already. So can save space. Take a look at my bed.


Very messy. Need to bring so many stuff. Sumore need to wear clothes inside.Very de sexy 1 the cloth. Stuck to the skin.Make me feel damn hot but i very happy when I put on the shirt. Makes me look very sexy.Suddenly feel so thin even I din exercise.


Too bad the no pink color. If got I sure buy but wear inside, nobody see. At the end of the day, i gave up packing and my mum takeover and pack everything for me. So nice. But need to get some scolding and nagging as the price of packing my bvag. I realize life is better to be lazy and thick face a bit so that ppl can do the job for you but it dont works all de time lo.

No comments: