Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Fresh New Start in Michigan

i reached Michigan few days ago. Was very busy settling stuff so did no update my blog. Now a bit free already. Havent get photos from my friends yet so for the meantime no photos.

Well, Ann Arbor is a cold place. The sun shine on you but you dont feel hot. Even the summer is like Genting in Malaysia. I wonder how will I survive winter.Think about that later. The building here are very different Malaysia. It is difficult to differentiate between a house, a shop, and a campus. Everything looks almost the same. Anyhow, crossing roads here is much more safer. The vechicles need to stop for the pedestrian.

I have a few advises for my friends in Malaysia who is coming USA
1) Maximize the weight of your bag
2) Bring your whole house come because things here is expensive
3) Purchase electronics stuff in Malaysia except for laptops
4) Prepare lots of cash
5) Learn how to cook
6) Get your haircut
7) Buy winter wear during megasale
8) Dont forget your passport

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha boo~~!!!!
Happy Birthday sugar daddy!!!! =)

sugar lui lui :)