Friday, September 26, 2008

Money, money and money

I spend about thousand plus USD in just two weeks. Everything was like so expensive. Even the stuff in factory outlet stores cost a lot. A shopping spree in Birch Run for 8 hours cost me more than 600 dollars( I restrain myself from buying a lot of stuff).Very sad becuase not able to everything I desire. Even groceries cause a few hundred bugs a month. Sumore no transportation. Need to carry heavy groceries(10kg plus) back every friday for minimum 1 kilometre. Haiz... Somemore need to pay electric and phone bill. Very, very expensive. Hopefully I will be able to cut down my expenditure soon enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aiya sugar daddy. Don't need to worry so much lar. Come join us in South Quad. U'll like it. Got pretty girls for you to stalk summore. Nth to lose, everything to gain. ;-)